Your call may be handled in one of several ways…
- You may be added in to be seen in our office later that same day during regular business hours.
- Your problem may be handled over the phone by either the nurse in consultation with the doctor or by the doctor himself.
- You may be instructed to go to the Emergency Department.
- If you can not reach our office in a timely manner, then report to the Emergency Department.
When a family member is hospitalized:
- It is often very difficult to arrange meetings with family members at the hospital. We encourage that the family select a spokesperson. When questions arise, we would ask this spokesperson to leave a message with our office along with a telephone number. The doctor will return that call usually at the end of the day.
- Often the serious nature of the circumstances of the hospitalization require a face-to-face meeting. Please call our office and request a Family Conference Appointment at our office.